Facts & Figures
The Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange features in February 2013:
· 529 companies listing equities (Ex. ETNs).
· 441 index-tracking products.
· 35 series of government bonds.
· 88 Series of Institutional bonds.
· 647 series of corporate bonds.
· 1,294 mutual funds.
· Market Cap. (US$ billions)
o Equities - 169
o Government bonds – 124
o Corporate bonds - 100
Established in September 1935, the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange is Israel’s sole securities exchange, offering an increasingly sophisticated range of products to investors, including equity, corporate bonds, treasury bills and notes, index products and derivatives.
In recent years, TASE has enhanced its international presence, signing Memoranda of Understanding with the London Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, NYSE-Euronext the Shanghai Stock Exchange, and Toronto Stock Exchange.