The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange plays an important role in the growth and development of the Israeli economy and serves as a meeting point between Israeli companies operating in the market and the public. The TASE leads the Israeli capital market and contributes to the economy and society through advanced trading and clearing infrastructures.
The Information Technology and Operations Department is responsible for all the information systems of the TASE Group which it develops, maintains and operates. The TASE regards ongoing trading and the stability of clearing operations a primary objective, which it aims to achieve through technological innovation and investment of resources in the IT domain.
The unit is responsible for communication and management applications of the trading division. It is responsible of the gateway servers and the API's that enable connectivity for trading purposes.
- Developing software in the field of communication and management applications, including definition of requirements, characterization, assimilation and support and maintenance of existing systems.
- Planning and executing tests for the relevant systems, including the writing of test documents, functionality tests, load tests and performance tests.
- Regular work vis-à-vis the stock exchange teams with regards to the communication and applicative management servers, including execution of tasks and handling malfunctions.
- Providing an immediate solution for customers of the communication application systems, support for operations and real time handling of malfunctions in production.
- Participating in the Unit's duty roster and nighttime work, as necessary.
- The position is under the supervision of the Unit Manager.
- Employment Type – Full-time
- Job Functions – software developer for the Trading Communication